Two Women were Beaten Near the City Center of Sofia
Two women were beaten on the Sofia Dragan Tsankov Blvd., confirmed the police. Reported SEGA.
Desislava Nikolova from "Yes, Bulgaria" published the following message:
"Just outside our office at Dragan Tsankov, two hooligans with a blue and black hood, about 1.90m tall, beat two ladies, one of the best notaries in the country, with kicks and fists, waiting for police and ambulance.
The post is accompanied by pictures of two bloody women.The police did not reveal details.
According to 'Banker', the victims are notary Valentina Mehandzhiyska and her daughter. They are placed in the District Hospital, FOCUS News reported.
The older (54 years) has a broken nose and the younger (34 years) has a lot of contusive wounds on the face.
Mehandjiska's office is located in the building, where is the headquarters of the political party "Yes, Bulgaria".
- » Indonesia Questions Ferry Captain as 192 Remain Missing
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Boiler Exploded near a School and Wounded Teachers
- » One Person is Killed after Van Drives into Group of Pedestrians at Dutch Music Festival