4km Queue Of Carco Vehicles at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
On the Bulgarian-Turkish border, there is a 4km queue of cargo vehicles at Kapitan Andreevo checkpoint and a 2.5km queue at Lesovo, Chief Directorate Border Police said, citing data by 06:00.
At Dunav Most-Ruse and Dunav Most-Vidin, 1.5km queues of cargo vehicles are waiting to leave the country.
There is intense traffic of light vehicles at entrance to the country at Kalotina checkpoint, on the border with Serbia, while at Kulata, located on the border with Greece, there is intense traffic of both light and cargo vehicles, at exit.
On the border with Macedonia, traffic is normal at all checkpoints.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Premier: Do We have to Impose Total Lockdown Like Other Countries Did?
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold and Snowy
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Wind Rises Sweeping in Cold Front
- » Breaking News: Malls and Gyms Open Doors in February
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Stormy Winds, Cloudy and Rainy
- » Protest in Bulgaria, Day 200: Protesters Tried to Enter the Council of Ministers