4km Queue Of Carco Vehicles at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
On the Bulgarian-Turkish border, there is a 4km queue of cargo vehicles at Kapitan Andreevo checkpoint and a 2.5km queue at Lesovo, Chief Directorate Border Police said, citing data by 06:00.
At Dunav Most-Ruse and Dunav Most-Vidin, 1.5km queues of cargo vehicles are waiting to leave the country.
There is intense traffic of light vehicles at entrance to the country at Kalotina checkpoint, on the border with Serbia, while at Kulata, located on the border with Greece, there is intense traffic of both light and cargo vehicles, at exit.
On the border with Macedonia, traffic is normal at all checkpoints.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend