The EC Lawsuit Against Bulgaria Ends with a Ban on New Constructions in Kaliakra
The EC lawsuit against Bulgaria ends with a ban on new construction in Kaliakra, the press service of the Ministry of Environment and Waters announced.
The Minister of Environment and Water Neno Dimov has achieved the most favorable for our country arrangements with the European Commission in the case of the wind generators in the Kaliakra Protected Area, the ministry said.
As a result of the negotiations with the EC, a decision has been made not to remove the built up wind generators, golf course, houses, hotels, villa villages, infrastructure in the protected area. At the same time, a ban on issuing new permits for any construction on the territory is required.
It is going to be declared a protected zone called 'Kaliakra Complex', which is located in the villages of Tyulenovo, Shabla, Kamen Briag village, Sveti Nikola village, Balgarevo village, Kavarna village, Bozhurets village, Topola village, Kavarna municipality And Balchik, Balchik Municipality, with a total area of 483 362.770 decares, of which 437.272 sq. Km of sea spaces.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend