Electricity Distribution Company EVN Advises Big Sea Resorts for Reasonable Use of Energy
During the active tourist season reasonable use of electrical energy is vital for the tourist establishments on the Black Sea coast. This is why EVN offers advises to the biggest consumers on how to be more efficient and prevent any disturbances. Reports Rodopi Press.
First of all it is important that places like hotels, shopping centers and entertainments sites watch their energy loads during peak hours – in the afternoon and in the evening. They should not exceed the declared capacity of the electric power to which they are connected to the electricity distribution network. This will reduce the risk of electrical interference for these objects.
- » Additional BGN 40 milion will be Allocated to Help Bulgarians with Energy Bills
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: Maritsa Iztok-2 TPP will Get Money to Pay Carbon Emission Quota
- » Azerbaijan to Deliver 1/3 of Bulgaria’s Gas Demand
- » Fuel at Gas Stations in Bulgaria and EU with New Labels
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Energy will Prepare National Position on Summertime Arrangements
- » Energy Regulator: No Change in Power Price in Bulgaria before the End of the Year