Riots Broke out after a Drug Boss was Killed in Mexico City
The head of the Tawak-Chalco drug cartel, was killed in a shootout last night in a major riot in the Mexican capital, the Financiero portal reported.
A group of motorcycle drivers linked to the cartel's activity began to block traffic on the Tawauck motorway and set trucks on fire to block traffic. There also was shooting. Cartel head Felipe de Jesse Perez Luna, nicknamed Eye, was killed in a shootout with marines and federal police.
The cartel is considered one of the most "young" in the country and controls drug traffic in the metropolitan city. Now, in Tawak, forces have been deployed and the riflemen have been neutralized. However, given the risk of continued violence, the authorities decided to cancel the school classes for today. Reports BGNES.
- » EU Starts Legal Action Against Hungary for ‘Stop Soros’ Migrant Law
- » South Korean Court Sentences President Park to Another Eight Years in Jail
- » Scientists just Found £150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of Diamonds in the Ground
- » France Closes in on Phone Ban in Schools from September
- » New Technology Allows Ground Telescope to Take Sharper Images Than Hubble
- » Akka Link & Fly Flying Train Concept Looks to Disrupt the Plane Industry