The Vocalist of Linkin Park is Found Dead
Linkin Park vocalist Chester Bennington died at the age of 41, the BBC said, quoting the Los Angeles Prosecutor.
The Associated Press reports that it is probably suicide by hanging. A police source told the TMZ site that his body was found shortly before 9am local time.
Bennington, who is the father of six children from two marriages, was born on March 20, 1976. His drug problems in the past are very well known, and he has had a severe childhood. At age 7-8, he was abused by an older friend.
He was a close friend of recently deceased Chris Cornell of "Soundgarden."
The Linkin Park gang which was set up in 1996 had a cult following for a generation of teenagers. The band has sold over 70 million copies of their albums and has two Grammy Awards.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EP President David Sassoli has Passed Away
- » Actor Bob Saget was found Dead in a hotel room
- » Gunther from "Friends" has Passed Away
- » Bulgarian Economist Vladimir Karolev has Passed Away
- » In Memorim: Greet Singer of the Mystry of the Bulgaian Voices Choir Passed away at 80
- » Three days of Mourning in Greece in Memory of Composer Mikis Theodorakis