Government Rejects BGN 5, 000 Cap on Cash Payments
The MPs rejected a BGN-5,000 cap on cash payments from January 1, 2018, proposed by ruling Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria (GERB), bTV reported.
Initially, GERB offered an immediate reduction of cash payments of up to BGN 5,000, and gradually to lowering this ceiling to BGN 1,000 in the beginning of 2019.
However, later Menda Stoyanova announced that the party had set the ceiling to be BGN 5,000 since the beginning of next year, but the other parties in parliament did not agree to that.
Thus the cap on cash payments remains at BGN 10,000.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly