NIMH: Mostly Sunny With Temperatures Up to 34°
The weather will be mostly sunny today. Clouds will develop in the afternoon mainly in the eastern and mountainous regions, with almost no rains.
There will be light to moderate eastern wind. Maximum temperatures will range between 29° and 34°, announced from the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), cited by FOCUS News Agency.
The atmospheric pressure remains higher than the average for July but will slightly decrease during the day.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria will be Cloudy and Rainy, Temperatures up to 8 Degrees
- » Yellow Code for Rain and Snow in Eastern and Southern Bulgaria
- » Cloudy Weather and Snow in Bulgaria Today
- » Bulgaria: Sofia ranks 59th in Air Pollution
- » Bulgaria: Cold and Cloudy Weather in the Weekend
- » Strong Wind in 14 Regions in Bulgaria – Cold Weather Expected