Kamchatka Volcano Klyuchevskaya Erupted
The Kamchatka filial of the geophysical service of the Russian Academy of Science registered eruption and 6km pillar of ash from Klyuchevskaya volcano positioned on the peninsula, reported RIA Novosti.
'This Wednesday morning local time the volcano blasted ash in to the atmosphere and it spread on more than 60km southwest of the volcano, writes the agency.
Orange code alert for aviation danger is announced which means that local and international flights might suffer delays.
Klyuchevskaya is the highest active volcano in Euroasia, It is 4740 meteres tall and on the 3th of April 2016 became active. Reported by Focus.
- » Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Maximum Temperatures between 27C and 32C
- » Strong Earthquake near Ankara This Morning
- » Wildfire Raging near Kazanlak, 500 Decares of Pine Forest is Burning
- » By the end of 2020, the First Hydrogen Refueling Stations Should Be Operational in Bulgaria
- » Nearly 900 Asteroids Are Potentially Dangerous to the Earth Over the Next 100 Years