At Least 20 civilians have Died in an Air Strike in Yemen
In an air strike directed against a group of displaced group, at least 20 civilians were killed, most of whom are part of the same family. This is said in a UN statement, AFP reports.
The attack was carried out in the afternoon of Tuesday when the civilian group was struck by a bomb, the UN statement said.
According to local residents, blows have been fired from Saudi-Arabia-led coalition aircraft.
- » Belgrade Opened Headquarters of the Transport Community for Southeast Europe
- » The United States Has Allocated $ 250 Million in Military Assistance to Ukraine
- » Boris Johnson Denied Lying to the Queen about the Reasons for the Parliament’s Suspension
- » The US Postpones a Planned $ 250 Billion Increase in Customs Duties on Chinese Goods for October 15
- » Food and Drug Shortages - the Worst Case Scenario For Brexit Without a Deal
- » China Exempts 16 Types of US Goods from Additional Duties