NIMH: Mostly Sunny Weather, Temperatures Up to 33°
The weather will be mostly sunny today. Clouds over eastern regions will quickly scatter and decrease. There will be light, in the eastern half of the country to moderate northern wind. Maximum temperatures will stand at 28° to 33°, in Sofia around 28°.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), cited by FOCUS News Agency.
The atmospheric pressure slightly exceeds the average for July but will decrease a little during the day.
Conditions for tourism on the mountains are good today, the Red Cross’ Mountain Rescue Service (MRS) told FOCUS News Agency.
There is wind in the highest mountain areas, and some clouds on Botev Peak.
No accidents were registered in the last 24 hours.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria will be Cloudy and Rainy, Temperatures up to 8 Degrees
- » Yellow Code for Rain and Snow in Eastern and Southern Bulgaria
- » Cloudy Weather and Snow in Bulgaria Today
- » Bulgaria: Sofia ranks 59th in Air Pollution
- » Bulgaria: Cold and Cloudy Weather in the Weekend
- » Strong Wind in 14 Regions in Bulgaria – Cold Weather Expected