Roof of Sofia's Emblematic 'Vishneva' Bus Stop Goes Up in Flames
The roof of Sofia's emblematic "Vishneva" bus stop has been burned, bTV reported according to information by the Ministry of Interior press office.
The NGO "Save Sofia" published photos of the fire on Facebook.
The incident happened earlier this morning.
So far, the reasons for the fire are not clear, but the Ministry of Interior explained that the building holds inert materials for the maintenance of the tram rails.
Currently, police and fire teams make damage reviews. An investigation has began to look into the cause of the fire.
There are currently no data for injured people.
Tram traffic is normal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A 17-year-old Student Died in a Classroom in Burgas
- » Young Man is in Coma after an Accident between Car and Ambulance on the Ring Road in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Disco on the Northern Beach in Burgas Burned Down
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan
- » Bulgaria: Kilometer-Long Queues and Broken-Down Trucks during Heavy Snowfall at the "Predel" Pass
- » In Northwestern Bulgaria: A Woman Died while waiting 35 Minutes for an Ambulance