Rescuers Have Found the Body of the Girl Who Drowned in Bulgaria's Sunny Beach
Rescuers have found the body of a girl from the Czech Republic, who drowned in Bulgaria's Sunny Beach resort on Thursday, Czech television NOVA reported on Saturday, citing the Czech ambassador to Bulgaria Dušan Štrauch, quoted by Radio Praha.
The 11-year-old girl, reportedly of Vietnamese origin, drowned after she had been carried away by a strong underwater currant.
A 61-year-old Czech woman, who was accompanying the girl, drowned while trying to save the girl.
The incident happened outside work hours, when there was no rescuer on the beach.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria – How Can We Help
- » Seismologist: Bulgaria cannot be Directly Affected by the Earthquake in Turkey
- » Bulgarian Red Cross and the Chief Mufti with Campaigns to Raise Funds to Help Victims of the Earthquake in Turkey
- » A Man with a Bulgarian Passport is among the Missing after the Earthquakes in Turkey
- » Bulgarian Rescue Team of the Fire Department left for Turkey from Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria is sending Two Planes with Rescuers to Turkey, the Earthquake was also Felt in Our Country