Only One Bulgarian Citizen Remains in Custody in Zadar
The Bulgarian citizens that were detained yesterday in the incident between supporters of FC Levski (Sofia) and FC "Hajduk" (Split) in the Croatian city of Zadar got released in the early hours of the day.
Only one Bulgarian citizen remains in custody in Zadar, the Foreign Ministry informed. Yesterday, before the start of the football match, 27 Bulgarian fans of PFC "Levski" were detained. 26 of them are released, only one is still in the Solin Police Station in the city.
The Bulgarian embassy in Zagreb is in constant contact with the local authorities, the consul Hristina Bidjeranova is currently traveling to the station in order to clarify the situation.
- » TIR Truck Turned Upside Down on Trakia Highway
- » Indonesia Questions Ferry Captain as 192 Remain Missing
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Boiler Exploded near a School and Wounded Teachers