Germany and France plan united tax system
One of the main objectives in the meeting between the German and the French governments will be harmonization of the tax systems of both countries. Germany and France will create a 1 billion euro fund for financing digital investitions. That was reported by French president Emmanuel Macron.
Moreover, there are plans for the development of nanotechnologies. But the most important question which the German and the French ministers will discuss is the harmonizing and unification of the rules for corporate taxes.
- » Bulgaria Inflation Accelerates Further In June
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018