Dinko the 'Migrant Hunter' is Held in Custody for a Beating
The businessman from Yambol Dinko Vulev who became popular as the “migrant hunter” is held for 24 hours for beating an employee, reported BTV on Thursday. The victim claims that there was even an attempt of kidnapping. According to initial information Vulev accused the man of stealing from him.
There are also several ongoing investigations about the actions of Vulev about inciting discrimination, violence and hate based on ethnic and national identity. On top of that, this April his girlfriend accused him of beating her due to jealousy.
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair