The Court Holds Session About the Collapsed Building on Alabin Street
Sofia City Court will question Georgi Kirchev, Petar Petrov, Nikolay Simeonov, Mancho Ivanov about the incident with the fallen building on Alabin Street, where two girls died. The trial started in October 2016 - 10 years after the tragic incident.
The 5-storey building in the center of Sofia collapsed on 19 September 2006. Four people were charged with the deaths of the two girls - 26-year-old Denitsa Cishevheva and 24-year-old Petrina Hristova, who died under the rubbles. More than 6 years after the incident - in November 2012, the Sofia City Court filed charges of causing death due to negligence. In May 2015, the criminal proceedings of the case were partially discontinued and the case was returned to the Sofia City Prosecutor's Office.
- » Only Eco-cars will have Access to the Center of Sofia
- » The Bulgarian Police will Increase Checks on Buses and TIR Trucks
- » Sofia's Electronic Ticket System in Public Transport will Cost over BGN 73 Million
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age