5 Storks Were Rescued in Veliko Turnovo District
Residents of the villages of Slomer, Maslarovo and Klimentovo in Veliko Turnovo region have reported in the regional eco-inspection that they have found wounded storks, reported BNT.
Their nests were destroyed by the storm and the hail at the beginning of July. The birds were in a helpless state. In addition to environmentalists, a firefighting team and a local power distribution company joined the Storks Rescue operation. It turned out that the birds had injuries because they fell from the nests and their wings were broken. They were sent for treatment at the rescue center in Stara Zagora.
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain
- » Sunny in the Morning, Showers and Thunder Forecast Later in East Bulgaria
- » Emergency Departments in Bulgaria Received over 150 Flood Signals for the last 24 Hours