A Pilot Error Almost Caused a Collision Between 5 planes
A huge air accident was prevented in San Francisco.
Aircraft owned by Air Canada landed at an airport in the US city. The trouble was that it came to the wrong track – the one for taking-off rather the one for landing. At that point four more planes with passenger-on-board were being prepared for taking off. The reason for the plane to land not where it should be is the pilot's fault, Nova TV reported.
Only the instant response of the airship detector prevented the collision. According to some experts, one of the biggest catastrophes in aviation history has been prevented. iNews.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 6 Injured 2 in Critical Condition after a Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A Car with Illegal Migrants Crashed and One Person has Died
- » Bulgaria: The Body of a 31-Year-Old Man was found under a Bridge in Gabrovo
- » Bulgaria: A Boy Died and Four others were Injured in an Accident on the Ruse - Veliko Tarnovo Road
- » Bulgaria: A 2-Year-Old Boy Fell into a Two-Meter Manhole
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after his Truck fell off a Bridge in the Kotlen Pass