Russian Military Adviser Died in Syria
A Russian military advisor died in the Syrian province of Hamma in a sudden mortar attack. This was announced by the Russian Ministry of Defense, quoted by TASS.
The ministry said the dead captain was part of a team of Russian advisers training troops from sub-units of Syrian ground troops. It is not specified yet when the officer died. Reported by Mediapool.
- » UN: More than 270 People Have Been Killed in the Protests in Iraq
- » The UK Must Nominate its New EU Commissioner by the End of the Day.
- » Michael Bloomberg to Run for President of the United States
- » Bolivian President Evo Morales Resigns
- » NASA Has Detected a Massive Thermonuclear Explosion in Space
- » Zoran Zaev: Northern Macedonia Has no Alternative but EU Membership