Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of Wimbledon
Bulgaria’s best tennis player Grigor Dimitrov lost to Roger Federer at the round of sixteen of Wibledon 2017 tennis tournament, reported BNR.
Dimitrov dropped out of Wimbledon after suffering a 3:0 defeat (4:6; 2:6; 4:6) by the Swiss tennis player in a match that lasted for 1.37 hours only.
Federer has six victories against Dimitrov in six matches.
Federer now stands alone atop the Open Era list for most Wimbledon quarter-final appearances.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Novak Djokovic in Queens
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm