President releases 2nd account of 2014 consultations on financial situation
President Rumen Radev has published the written account of consultations held at the Presidential institution on July 14, 2014.
The consultations focused on the financial situation in the country amid developments around the Corporate Commercial Bank (CCB).
The release represents the fulfilment of the President's commitment to the Bulgarian society, the President’s press office said./ Focus news Agency
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Feature-Rich Bitcoin Mining Software Programs
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » Bulgaria Borrowed BGN 5 Billion from International Markets
- » The Rise of Cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin Safety Measures
- » Bulgarian MPs Increase Minimum Unemployment Benefit
- » Android Versus iOS Apps: Which Is Better for Cryptocurrency Traders?