President releases 2nd account of 2014 consultations on financial situation
President Rumen Radev has published the written account of consultations held at the Presidential institution on July 14, 2014.
The consultations focused on the financial situation in the country amid developments around the Corporate Commercial Bank (CCB).
The release represents the fulfilment of the President's commitment to the Bulgarian society, the President’s press office said./ Focus news Agency
- » NSI: Total Average Income per Household Member in Q4 2019 was BGN 1,770
- » Minister Vladislav Goranov: The Bulgarian Currency is Undervalued
- » The IMF will Present the Results of its Regular Mission to Bulgaria
- » CFD versus Stock Trading: Here are the Pros and Cons
- » NSSI: Average Insurable Earnings in Bulgaria for December 2019 was BGN 1,063.32
- » The Banking System BGN 3 Million Less Profit Compared to 2018