Traffic For Heavy Goods Vehicles on Bulgarian Highways is Being Banned
From now on, the traffic for a heavy goods vehicles on Bulgarian highways is being banned but only during a certain hours.
On Friday, the ban is valid from 18:00 to 20:00 on ‘’Trakia’’ Highway from Sofia to Plovdiv. On Sunday, the restriction is from 16:00 to 20:00 for the entire highway.
Heavy Goods Vehicles will be stopped on Struma Motorway on Saturday from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm in the direction of Kulata border checkpoint. There will be also a prohibition on ‘’Maritsa’’ from 16:00 to 20:00 on Sunday in direction to Svilengrad.
Restrictions on ‘’Hemus’’ highway are only for ‘’Sofia-Yablanitsa’’ section on Friday and Sunday afternoons.
- » Sofia's Electronic Ticket System in Public Transport will Cost over BGN 73 Million
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"