Traffic For Heavy Goods Vehicles on Bulgarian Highways is Being Banned
From now on, the traffic for a heavy goods vehicles on Bulgarian highways is being banned but only during a certain hours.
On Friday, the ban is valid from 18:00 to 20:00 on ‘’Trakia’’ Highway from Sofia to Plovdiv. On Sunday, the restriction is from 16:00 to 20:00 for the entire highway.
Heavy Goods Vehicles will be stopped on Struma Motorway on Saturday from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm in the direction of Kulata border checkpoint. There will be also a prohibition on ‘’Maritsa’’ from 16:00 to 20:00 on Sunday in direction to Svilengrad.
Restrictions on ‘’Hemus’’ highway are only for ‘’Sofia-Yablanitsa’’ section on Friday and Sunday afternoons.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev