28 People Died in Prison Revolt in Acapulco
t least 28 prisoners died and 3 were injured during an uprising in a Mexico prison. The altercations between different groups started in the center for social rehabilitation in the morning, reported by Reuters.
The reason for the conflicts is the constant struggle for power and competition between rival gangs inside the prison.
The city of Acapulco struggles with violence and organized crime as different fractions fight for control. iNews.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir