The Rehabilitation and Development of the Western Park in Sofia Will Cost BGN 10M
The reconstruction will cost BGN 10 233 400M . This became clear after Sofia municipality started the procedures for selecting a company that would do the project.
The local administration is planning full rehabilitation of the park and the area of Bulevard “Slivnitsa”, Bulevard “Tsaritsa Ioana” and Suhodolska river.
The project includes rehabilitation of flooring - new granite tiles and paving stones, concrete and sanding flooring, replacement of the park facilities, construction of new playgrounds, repair and replacement of the technical infrastructure. There will be new benches, disposal bins, electrical posts, information panels and bicycle stops.
The municipality wants to improve and form water objects in the park and develop new lightning.
- » Green Libraries in Sofia's South Park
- » Archaeologists Find World's Oldest Bread and were Surprised
- » Sofia Trams 1, 6 and 7 were Temporarily Stopped on "Hristo Botev" Blvd.
- » Ryanair Cancels 600 Flights In Cabin Crew's Most Succesful Strike
- » Windy Today with Rain Showers and Thunder in East Bulgaria
- » The International Film Festival Burgas Starts on July 20 with over 30 Films