Dozens of Police Officers Injured During Protests in Hamburg
During clashes with anti-globalists in Hamburg 76 officers were injured according to France press, citing representative of the local police. There are also at least two injured among the protesters. Around five people were held in custody.
Around 20 police officers had to be taken to a hospital while one of them was hurt in the eye by a firework. The Hamburg police expressed its indignation of the events.
The protesting anti-globalists separated themselves in fractions forming squads occupying different parts of the city destroying everything on their way.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Cultural and Information Center moved to Downtown Skopje
- » The Bulgarian Parliament ratified the Contract for the Acquisition of 8 more F-16 Fighter Jets
- » Bulgaria’s MFA handed a Note of Protest to the Ambassador of North Macedonia after the Shooting in Ohrid
- » Bulgaria: The Mayor of Stamboliyski has been Arrested
- » Another Provocation! Shooting at the Bulgarian Club "Tsar Boris III" in North Macedonia
- » "We Continue the Change" and "Democratic Bulgaria" have a plan for a Minority Cabinet