The Turskish Opposition is Going to Dispute the Results of the Constitutional Referendum
The biggest opposition party in Turkey will dispute in the European Court of Human Rights the results of the referendum about constitutional changes that the government organized on 16th of April this year.
Kemal Kilicdaroglu who is the chairman of the Republican National Party signed the petition on Tuesday. After that he continued with his participation in the March of Justice between Ankara and Istanbul which will end on Friday. The president Recep Erdogan won the referendum but there is no strong support by the population.
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » India Raises Import Duties for US
- » A New German Plant Opens 2000 Jobs in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria Increases by about 10% in Recent Years
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award