National Theater “Ivan Vazov” Goes Under the Open Sky
This was declared by the actor Mihail Petrov before the biggest theatrical event for the season. Yesterday night marked the beginning of the “Theater in front of the Theater''. The event will be held on an open stage in front of “Ivan Vazov” theater. From 4th July until the 8th theater lovers could enjoy plays like “Lunatics”, “Holiday”, “The Malingerer”.
Forty five tons stage and equipment is constructed and despite the meteorological conditions everything should go as planned. “The Malingerer” which is a ballet-comedy written by seriously ill Moliere is one of his most cheerful plays. It was displayed before audience for the first time on 10th February 1673 in the famous theater “Pale Royal” in Paris. Reported by BGNES.
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » The Bulgarian "Cultural Reforms" Movement Begins a Series of Cultural Policy Forums
- » SKILLET in Sofia with First Solo Concert in Bulgaria!
- » The 11th Bulgarian Cinema Festival in Rome is Coming soon
- » The ANASTACIA Concert in Sofia is Canceled
- » IMANY with Two Big Concerts in Sofia and Plovdiv in June