Successful Start for Bulgarian Tennis Players at Wimbledon
Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov scored a 7:6 (4), 6:2, 6:2 victory versus Diego Schwartzman, Argentine, in the first round of Wimbledon, reported BNR.
In the second Dimitrov will face Cyprian vet Macros Baghdatis.
On the other side, Bulgarian tennis girl Tsvetana Pironkova won 6:1, 6:4 in the first round of Wimbledon, playing versus Italian Sara Errani.
Danish Caroline Wozniacki will be the next rival of Pironkova.
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm
- » Ivet Lalova Won the 200m Race in Stockholm