The French President's Official Photo Features Two Smartphones
French president Emmanuel Macron released his official photo, which features the newly elected head of state standing in front of his desk. The photo is perfectly centered, with Macron framed by French and EU flags in front of an open window, but it's the items on his desk that are most interesting: three books, a clock and what appears to be two smartphones.
Including the smartphones is a deliberate and telling decision for Macron, who has positioned himself as a pro-business politician who wants to bolster France's startup economy. It may also be the first time that smartphones have ever been featured in an official portrait for a head of state, according to the French news station LCI. Reported by TheVerge.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New and Dangerous Trend: Intentionally Getting Infected with COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Healthcare: You Pay Dearly to Die Early
- » Bulgarian Mathematician: No More than 70-80% of Green Certificates are Genuine
- » Bulgarian Health Minister: Restrictions in Five Areas are Expected within Days
- » Improved Pfizer Vaccine, which will Affect Omicron, will be Ready No Earlier than March
- » Studies in the United States Point to the Need for a Third Dose of Covid Vaccine