Part of Praga Blvd and Knyaz Al. Dondukov in Sofia to be Closed Due to Reconstruction
On Sunday, the traffic will be closed between the "Prague" Blvd., from Pencho Slaveykov Blvd., to "Gen. Skobelev " and on Monday -" Knyaz Alexander Dondukov "Blvd. from Str " Serdika " to" G. S. Rakovski ". This was announced by the mayor of Sofia Yordanka Fandakova during the inspection of the repair of ''Asen Yordanov'' Blvd, reported bTV.
‘’On Sunday we will start the complete reconstruction of "Prague" Blvd. There will be a complete closure - from "Pencho Slaveikov" Blvd to ‘’Pette Kiosheta’’ - "Gen. Skobelev ". We will make reconstruction of the road, sidewalks and replacement of lighting fixtures", Fandakova further said.
‘’On Monday, we are also going to start the reconstruction of ‘’Dondukov’’ Blvd in the section of the Council of Ministers - from "Serdika" Street to "G. S. Rakovski " with a complete closure of the boulevard so that we can succeed in the beginning of the autumn. The deadlines were extended because of the decision to preserve the pavement’’, she added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend