Bulgaria's Energoremont Signs Equipment Rehab Deal with Mini Maritsa Iztok
Bulgarian engineering company Energoremont Holding said on Wednesday that, in a partnership with Sofia-based Balgarska Energetika and Germany’s ABB Automation, it has signed a contract with local miner Mini Maritsa Iztok for the rehabilitation of three bucket chain excavators, according to See news.
Under the contract, works on the rehabilitation of the excavators must be completed within 24 months, Energoremont Holding said in a press release.
Energoremont Holding and its seven Bulgarian affiliate companies specialise in repairs, modernisation and construction of power facilities and equipment, as well as manufacturing power equipment, spare parts and metal structures for companies operating in power engineering, chemistry and metallurgy.
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award
- » Bulgarian Farmers will Receive an Additional BGN 700,000 for Insurances
- » Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity