Bulgaria's Energoremont Signs Equipment Rehab Deal with Mini Maritsa Iztok
Bulgarian engineering company Energoremont Holding said on Wednesday that, in a partnership with Sofia-based Balgarska Energetika and Germany’s ABB Automation, it has signed a contract with local miner Mini Maritsa Iztok for the rehabilitation of three bucket chain excavators, according to See news.
Under the contract, works on the rehabilitation of the excavators must be completed within 24 months, Energoremont Holding said in a press release.
Energoremont Holding and its seven Bulgarian affiliate companies specialise in repairs, modernisation and construction of power facilities and equipment, as well as manufacturing power equipment, spare parts and metal structures for companies operating in power engineering, chemistry and metallurgy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Prices of Agricultural Products rose by 37%, of Grain - by more than 50%
- » Watermelon Season: Bulgarian Production remains Unharvested, Greek harvest Floods the Market
- » Understanding Industry Best Practices, Guidelines, and Ethics for Collaborative and Industrial Robots
- » A Factory for Nitrile Gloves was Opened in Plovdiv, First of its Kind in the EU
- » Bulgarian Farmers will receive European Aid because of the War in Ukraine
- » Minister of Economy and Industry: As of Today, Bread is 20% Cheaper in Retail Chains