4 Charged with Women Trafficking to Greece and Germany
The Specialised Prosecutor’s Office has charged four members of a criminal group involved in women trafficking to Greece and Germany for the purpose of sexual exploitation, the Prosecutor’s Office said.
Three of the group members were arrested in Pleven region on June 20, while the fourth one is currently in prison due to another case.
Women were recruited and transported to hotels and clubs in Athens, Leipzig and Bonn to prostitute for several months and send half of the money earned to Bulgaria, between EUR 500 and EUR 1000 per day, according to witnesses.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Police Investigation Into Deaths of a Brother and Sister Near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Scottish Man Killed in the Capital's Dragalevtsi District