4 Charged with Women Trafficking to Greece and Germany
The Specialised Prosecutor’s Office has charged four members of a criminal group involved in women trafficking to Greece and Germany for the purpose of sexual exploitation, the Prosecutor’s Office said.
Three of the group members were arrested in Pleven region on June 20, while the fourth one is currently in prison due to another case.
Women were recruited and transported to hotels and clubs in Athens, Leipzig and Bonn to prostitute for several months and send half of the money earned to Bulgaria, between EUR 500 and EUR 1000 per day, according to witnesses.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Massive Special Police Operation in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Representative of Bulgaria’s Ministry of the Interior will be allowed by South Africa to the Investigation into “Karo’s” Murder
- » Europol: 28 Arrested for Smuggling Migrants via Bulgaria and Romania
- » A Security Expert pointed out that Kamenov's Murder was Not Typical of the Bulgarian Crime World
- » Wanted by Interpol Bulgarian Krasimir Kamenov-Karo was Murdered in South Africa
- » Bulgaria: Illegal Migrants are detained near Vladaya after a Chase with the Police