23% Support for GERB and United Patriots Coalition Government
A month after the coalition government of GERB and United Patriots took office, results of a survey by Alpha Research polling agency and Nova TV shows that it receives 23% support, 33% do not approve it and 44% of the polled do not express any opinion.
The confidence in Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borisov remains similar to his previous Borissov 2 cabinet, 32%. According to the poll, he remains the political leader with the highest approval rating, followed by United Patriots co-chair, Krasimir Karakachanov at 28% and the leader of the opposition Bulgarian Socialist Party, Kornelia Ninova, with 27%.
Bulgaria’s President has 57% approval rating, with which the presidential institution continues to be the only one with sustainable support.
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov’s centre-right GERB party has 25.7% support and Kornelia Ninova’s opposition Bulgarian Socialist Party 19.6%, United Patriots has 6,3%, the Movement for Rights and Freedoms has 5,2%.
The survey, was conducted by Alpha Research polling agency in conjunction with Nova Televizia broadcaster, between 12th and 22nd of June among 1024 adult Bulgarians, through direct interviews.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow Warning for Freezing Cold
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Responds to President’s Criticism: Let Him Tell Me What Money to Stop Spending
- » Sofia Crisis Center Gives Shelter to Homeless in Freezing Cold Weather
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Will Patrol Small Towns and Villages Hunting Drunk Drivers
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Quiet and Sunny
- » Bulgaria Recovers after Disastrous Floods