23% Support for GERB and United Patriots Coalition Government
A month after the coalition government of GERB and United Patriots took office, results of a survey by Alpha Research polling agency and Nova TV shows that it receives 23% support, 33% do not approve it and 44% of the polled do not express any opinion.
The confidence in Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borisov remains similar to his previous Borissov 2 cabinet, 32%. According to the poll, he remains the political leader with the highest approval rating, followed by United Patriots co-chair, Krasimir Karakachanov at 28% and the leader of the opposition Bulgarian Socialist Party, Kornelia Ninova, with 27%.
Bulgaria’s President has 57% approval rating, with which the presidential institution continues to be the only one with sustainable support.
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov’s centre-right GERB party has 25.7% support and Kornelia Ninova’s opposition Bulgarian Socialist Party 19.6%, United Patriots has 6,3%, the Movement for Rights and Freedoms has 5,2%.
The survey, was conducted by Alpha Research polling agency in conjunction with Nova Televizia broadcaster, between 12th and 22nd of June among 1024 adult Bulgarians, through direct interviews.
- » Mayor of Sofia: 30 New Buses Launched along Routes 72 and 84
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects BSP’s Proposals Against Double Standards in Food
- » Bulgarian Border Police: Heavy Truck Traffic at Exit on Kapitan Andreevo
- » New Digital Ticket Platform to Start Operating in Bulgaria
- » Over 16,500 People Started Work on the Employment Plan in 2019
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Numbers Hit All-Time Low in 2018