23% Support for GERB and United Patriots Coalition Government
A month after the coalition government of GERB and United Patriots took office, results of a survey by Alpha Research polling agency and Nova TV shows that it receives 23% support, 33% do not approve it and 44% of the polled do not express any opinion.
The confidence in Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borisov remains similar to his previous Borissov 2 cabinet, 32%. According to the poll, he remains the political leader with the highest approval rating, followed by United Patriots co-chair, Krasimir Karakachanov at 28% and the leader of the opposition Bulgarian Socialist Party, Kornelia Ninova, with 27%.
Bulgaria’s President has 57% approval rating, with which the presidential institution continues to be the only one with sustainable support.
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov’s centre-right GERB party has 25.7% support and Kornelia Ninova’s opposition Bulgarian Socialist Party 19.6%, United Patriots has 6,3%, the Movement for Rights and Freedoms has 5,2%.
The survey, was conducted by Alpha Research polling agency in conjunction with Nova Televizia broadcaster, between 12th and 22nd of June among 1024 adult Bulgarians, through direct interviews.
- » Election Authority to Appeal Against Court Ruling on Voting Machine Introduction in Bulgaria
- » Statistics: The Unemployment Rate in Bulgaria Decreases in 2018
- » Prices of Living in Bulgaria Grew by 0.7% in July
- » Over 280 kg of Unfit Food has been Seized During Black Sea Check-ups
- » Urban Mobility: Teams are Working to Expand the Green Zone in Sofia
- » Burgas Governor: No Threat to Environment or Beach Visitors after Fuel Oil Leak from Sunken Ship near Sozopol