State starts inspections in Sunny Beach resort
The government started massive inspections in the Sunny Beach resort over the weekend to guarantee calm for tourists, the government’s press office said.
The inspections comprise vehicles in the resort, recreational activities and commerce. The authorities found irregularities among vehicles and commercial businesses.
A meeting between Deputy Prime Minister Valeri Simeonov and the Interior Ministry produced a decision for enhanced presence in the resort, with five additional teams from road traffic police.
The inspections will continue this week./FOCUS News Agency/
- » Apple is Trying to Find a Way to Detect Dementia Through the iPhone and Apple Watches
- » Huawei Introduced its Own Harmony Operating System
- » We Can Already Choose Our Seats on the Train
- » 12 Companies Want to Participate in Belene NPP Project (Updated)
- » Bulgaria's Energy Minister to Announce the Candidates for Strategic Investor for Belene NPP
- » Annual Inflation in the EU Down to 1,4%, in Bulgaria it Accelerates to 2.6%