Boyko Borisov to Interior Ministry: No limit for fuel
There should be no fuel limit for police patrols, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov told a national meeting of the Interior Ministry, FOCUS News Agency reported.
He said a patrol is driving 123 km on average a day and whatever the additional costs, they will be covered by the state. Meanwhile, the directors are responsible for the routes.
He also spoke about administrative improvements to facilitate citizens and the ongoing appointment of people for the fight against conventional crime, as promised.
The Prime Minister congratulated the security services for the fight against smuggling./FOCUS News Agency/
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria returns to Growth of Brain Business Jobs in 2021
- » InterContinental Sofia - The Only Hotel in Bulgaria to receive a Green Key Certificate 2022
- » CFD Trading in 2023: What do you Need to Know?
- » Improvement of the Business Climate in Bulgaria in November
- » The EC is holding Talks with Bulgaria due to Fears that there may be Exports from "Lukoil"
- » Bulgaria: Increase in the Price of Gas by nearly 19% for December due to Expensive Gas stored in Chiren