Borisov: Defence projects exceed BGN 3.5 billion
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov was sceptical about the projects in defence worth BGN 3.56 billion in statements before journalists in Brussels today.
The projects, presented to him on Monday, include vehicles, planes, frigates, missiles, bullets, Borisov said, quoted by a reporter of FOCUS News Agency. “This issue ended very soon, as luckily we are actually not in urgency,” Borisov explained. He again spoke about an arms race and warned that people will not like this either. This is huge money, money of tax payers, he said.
Still, if the state decides to negotiate for the acquisition of fighters, the negotiations will be very tough and will include industrial cooperation and investments in Bulgaria, he added./ FOCUS News Agency/
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Gas is Expected to be nearly 30% Cheaper in February, Heating and Electricity will Not Increase in price
- » Wizz Air announced New Route from Bulgaria to Armenia
- » Bulgarian Exports to Turkey Increase by over 32%
- » Wizz Air with 77% Growth in Passenger Flow in Bulgaria for 2022
- » Facts about Crude Oil that Every Trader Should Know
- » Mexico deported 27 Bulgarian Tourists in the span of 3 Months, Some were Kept in Cells for 4 Days