Bulgaria, Estonia, Austria Approve Plan for EU Council Presidency Trio
Bulgaria, Estonia and Austria have officially approved the programme for the European Union's priorities in the next 18 months, at a meeting in Brussels between Prime Ministers Boyko Borisov, Juri Ratas and Christian Kern, the government’s press office said.
The programme is designed in response to expectations of the citizens for more security, more jobs and a stronger EU presence on the international stage. It emphasises on security and strengthening EU's external borders, economic growth and competitiveness, as well as stabilising adjacent regions.
Scheduled to take on the presidency on January 1, 2018, Bulgaria will seek to support Balkan countries on their way to Euro-Atlantic integration, Prime Minster Borisov said./FOCUS News Agency/
- » The Largest Strategic Blockchain Forum in Central and Eastern Europe - CEE Block Sofia
- » Bulgaria’s Allterco Robotics Joins Deutsche Telekom's Startup Innovation Programme
- » The Bulgarian Energy Holding is on its Way to take Commitments in the BEH Gas Case
- » Bulgaria's Lorex Production Base Put up for Sale by Bailiff
- » Around 2000 Startups have been Created in Bulgaria for 5 Years
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria