PM Boyko Borisov Refuses to Мeet with Russian Deputy
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has refused to meet with Russian chess player and deputy Anatoly Karpov for his statement that the Cyrillic alphabet comes from Byzantium, the government’s press office confirmed, according to FOCUS News Agency.
The meeting was scheduled for 11:30 local time but was cancelled by Borisov after Karpov said in a TV interview that the Cyrillic alphabet had come from Byzantium.
Karpov was invited to Bulgaria by the leader of Ataka party, Volen Siderov.
- » Explore the Tomb of Tutankhamun in Burgas, Bulgaria
- » Digital Gaming Industry in Bulgaria: Ozone Wants to Buy Pulsar who have Physical Stores
- » Real Estate Deals in Sofia have been at a Record High Level for the Past 10 Years
- » Silistar Oil and Gas Prospecting First Attempt Failed
- » Finance Minister Goranov: 2 Billion for the F-16 Planes Is a Serious Fiscal Effort, but we Can Afford It
- » Nikolina Angelkova: The Price of 70 BGN per Umbrella Is not Okay