Deputy PM Tomislav Donchev: 'Government Pleased with European Fund Absorption'
Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev stated in parliament that Bulgaria was doing an excellent job during the current EU programming period, reported BNR.
The Bulgarian PM pointed out that at this time, the amounts negotiated under different EU operational programmes are double the sum during the previous programming period, and payments are up by one third.
Top marks go three operational programmes - Human Resources Development, Competitiveness and Transport.
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria Continues to Decline
- » In the Mountains During the Summer? Here are some Tips from a Rescuer
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
- » Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
- » New service: Sofia Residents can Buy a Ticket for Underground and Public transport via Phone