Swedish Investors are Planning to Expand Their Business in Bulgaria
The Ambassador of Sweden to Sofia Louise Bergholm told Bulgaria’s Minister of Economy Emil Karanikolov that 74% of the Swedish investors in Bulgaria are planning to expend their business in that country, reported BNR.
A survey among those investors shows that most of them assess very positively the local business climate.
The Swedish business employs nearly 8.500 people in Bulgaria.
In 2016 bilateral trade increased with 10.2% as compared to the previous year. Bulgaria’s export to Sweden increased with 19.5% and imports from Sweden rose slightly with 1.5%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgargaz" with an Estimated Gas Price for October of EUR 137.69 per megawatt hour
- » Bulgaria: The State to grant a Loan of BGN 800 million to Bulgargaz
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: All Gas Sources are on the Table, including Gazprom
- » Minister of Tourism: Over 50,000 Russians have Visited Bulgaria by the End of June
- » Bulgaria: Book Bus Tickets In Advance for the Southern Black Sea Coast
- » The Import of Russian Coal into the EU Stops from Today