Swedish Investors are Planning to Expand Their Business in Bulgaria
The Ambassador of Sweden to Sofia Louise Bergholm told Bulgaria’s Minister of Economy Emil Karanikolov that 74% of the Swedish investors in Bulgaria are planning to expend their business in that country, reported BNR.
A survey among those investors shows that most of them assess very positively the local business climate.
The Swedish business employs nearly 8.500 people in Bulgaria.
In 2016 bilateral trade increased with 10.2% as compared to the previous year. Bulgaria’s export to Sweden increased with 19.5% and imports from Sweden rose slightly with 1.5%.
- » Bus Operators Protest in more than 30 Cities in Bulgaria
- » Eurostat: Bulgarians with the Lowest Purchasing Power Standards
- » The Average Wage in Bulgaria has Increased by nearly 12% in 2019.
- » 2.4 Million Bulgarians are Considering a Tourist Trip or Vacation during the Holidays
- » Zaharieva: Bulgaria Supports the Deepening of the EU-BSEC Partnership
- » NIMH: EFAS Warns of Potential Flash Flooding in the Lower Reaches of the Mesta River Basin Tomorrow