The Brussels Airport was blocked after a fire had broke out
Access to the international airport in the Belgian capital of Brussels was blocked early on Thursday after a fire, Sputnik reported.
"The Brussels Airport was entirely blocked on Thursday starting at 5 a.m." the RTL broadcaster said. "A fire, a blackout and an ensuing computer failure have paralyzed the national airport."
RTL cited eyewitnesses who said all flights from the airport had been grounded, and passengers were waiting outside, unable to enter the terminal.
- » France Evacuates 900 Migrants from a Camp near the English Channel
- » The UK Supreme Court Is Debating whether Boris Johnson's Decision to Suspend Parliament's Work Is Legitimate
- » Putin, Erdogan and Rouhani Discussed the Future of Syria
- » The Nomination of Lagarde for President of the ECB Will be Voted Today
- » Tens of Thousands of Workers in the US Strike against General Motors
- » More than 30% Increase in Migrants in Greece since the Beginning of the Year