Bulgarian Minister of Tourism Discusses Possibilities for Developmnet of Medicinal Tourism
Bulgaria's Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova met with Minister of Health Professor Nikolay Petrov on Tuesday, reported BNR.
Ministers Angelkova and Petrov discussed possibilities for development of medicinal tourism in Bulgaria. According to Nikolina Angelkova the existence of healing mineral springs is a prerequisite for the development of that sector.
In her words, by practicing medicinal tourism people combine their holiday with something that is beneficial to their health.
Minister Petrov pointed out that Bulgaria is among the most attractive European destinations for such type of tourism due to the country's excellent natural conditions such as the mineral springs mountain regions and clean air.
- » Bulgarian Hotel Managers: Increases of Prices of Vacations will Come Next Year
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria
- » Up to BGN 4.7 Million is the Income from Overnight Stays in Plovdiv
- » The Sun: Bulgaria is the Cheapest Place for a Family Holiday – AND it Costs Less than in 2017
- » Euronews: Bulgaria, an Emerging Tourist Destination
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Tourist Overnights Rises 27.2% y/y