The Gray Economy Sector in Bulgaria is Shrinking, AIC Survey
The gray economy sector in Bulgaria is shrinking.
This was reported by the Association of Industrial Capital on 12th of June, quoted by BNT. The main reasons for improving the environment are better tax collection, higher exports and lack of political tension. Still, almost a third of the business continues to work in the gray sector.
The share of the gray economy sector in the country for 2016 is 28%, compared to 2010 when it was 36%. In Europe, it is 15% on average.
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million