Nikolay Nenkov Named Deputy Chairman of SANS
The government has named Nikolay Nenkov as deputy chairman of State Agency for National Security (SANS), the government’s press office said.
Nenkov will complete the term of office of Oleg Petkov, who was appointed Deputy Minister for Bulgaria’s EU Council presidency 2018.
Nikolay Nenkov is a long-time employee of SANS where he is currently a director.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Defense Minister: Bulgaria will Continue to Support Ukraine in accordance with our National Capabilities
- » Bulgaria: The Explosive attached to the Drone found in Tyulenovo has been Neutralized
- » Bulgaria will Not Provide S-300 to Ukraine
- » Defense Minister: We are discussing a Response to Russia's actions in the Bulgarian Exclusive Zone in the Black Sea
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: Russia's Black Sea Exercises in our Economic Zone are a Provocation
- » Bulgaria: Former Instructor in Ukraine’s Interior Ministry is the New Head of the Terem Weapons Plants