Health Authorities Step Up Food and Water Safety Inspections at Seaside Resorts
Health inspectors will carry out planned and random checks on the quality of food and water in the resorts at the Bulgarian seaside.
''The purpose is to ensure the safety of food and the safety of drinking water and bathing water in swimming pools and the sea'', the Health Minister prof. Nikolai Petrov said in Varna, according to BNT.
He added that such inspections will also be carried out on the staff that works in kitchens where food is prepared.
- » EU Health Commissioner: The Measures taken by Bulgaria on Rinderpest are Strictly in Line with the EC’s Recommendations
- » Bulgaria Reports Another Case of Ovine Rinderpest
- » Dr. Ivayla Davidova, BFSA: The most Likely Cause of Rinderpest in Bulgaria is illegal Transportation of an Infected Animal from Turkey
- » New Outbreak of Bird Flu in Dobrich
- » Protest in Sofia Against the Euthanasia of Healthy Animals in Strandzha
- » Plovdiv Hospital is Threatened to remain without Electricity