Bulgarian Man Grievously Injured After He Was Hit by Car in Birkirkara
A Bulgarian man was seriously injured this morning when he was hit by a car in Birkirkara, the Maltese newspaper The Independent writes.
The accident took place at around 11:15am in Mannarino Street, the police said.
The man, 27, who lives in St Paul’s Bay, was hit by a Suzuki Swift that was being driven by a 53-year-old woman from Balzan.
He was taken to Mater Dei Hospital by ambulance.
District police are investigating the case.
- » Nearly BGN 10 000 were Stolen from a Shop in Sofia
- » Cyberattack on Singapore Health Database Steals Details of 1.5 Million, Including PM
- » EUR 17,000 were Stolen from a Man in a Train Traveling from Sofia
- » Record for Bulgaria: Family Gave EUR 40,000 to Phone Scammers
- » Vandals Cut 29 Newly Planted Trees on Sofia's Ring Road
- » Bulgaria Uncovers Skimming Equipment, Fake Documents Workshop