Economic Expert: 'Bulgaria Should Make Some Vital Structural Reforms Before Joining the Eurozone'
The Eurozone will perhaps not receive new member states soon, but being an EU member Bulgaria has the obligation to prepare for membership in the country union'', economic expert Lachezar Bogdanov from Industry Watch told the Bulgarian National Radio.
In his view, Bulgaria must have effective institutions encouraging the country's economic development and the free movement of goods, capital and services. For the purpose, the country should make some vital structural reforms on the labor market, in the education field, etc.
In his words, many Bulgarians are not included in the country's educational system. Moreover, a lot of people receive low-quality educztion.
''The investment climate in Bulgaria should improve, i.e the country should speed up the administrative procedures, the judicial system must be effective and taxes should be attractive for those who invest in that country'', he added.
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million