Artists Transform Facades into Works of Art in Bulgarian Seaside Town of Ahtopol
For a week, artists from Bulgaria and abroad will transform the facades of 30 buildings in Ahtopol, the most southern Bulgarian town on the Black Sea coast, into works of art. A festival will be launched in the seaside town on 12th of June which aims at transforming the seaside town into an outdoor gallery, reported BNT.
The idea is to bring colour to the town and make it more enjoyable for visitors and tourists.
According to artists, with 30 vibrant facades, the town can become a year-round art destination.
The project includes 40 artists. The final three days will feature a festival of music and 3D mappings.
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » The Bulgarian "Cultural Reforms" Movement Begins a Series of Cultural Policy Forums
- » SKILLET in Sofia with First Solo Concert in Bulgaria!
- » The 11th Bulgarian Cinema Festival in Rome is Coming soon
- » The ANASTACIA Concert in Sofia is Canceled
- » IMANY with Two Big Concerts in Sofia and Plovdiv in June